Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Britney Spears and her new beau

So, the buzz is Ms. Pop Tart is now Mrs. Pop Tart in a secret ceremony held only for entourage. Who gives a rat's ass? Whenever celebrities get engaged or married the media pounces on it like a 1250 lb. gorilla going for the last banana on earth. Let them marry whomever they want. The fact is I can't get married. Not unless I go to Canada or Massachusetts anyway. The bigger problem is I can't even get a date. See, the date cums b4 the marriage, right? I think that's how it all works. Am I the only one who finds trying to romance and woo another man of quality is often a thankless task? Any tips anyone?

Ah well. I'm really not so dire about it all. The fact is I still love men. And I still love Britney with her non-singing, lip-synching, get somebody else to write me good songs and produce me self. I am still SO "In the Zone"! Apparently, she's getting sued for that title, too. Is that ridiculous or what? Hmmm, I wonder if I'll get sued for being Saturn. Guess I'd have 2 make some money first. They don't want nothing with my broke ass. So, looky here, u can help Saturn (the car and the planet) sue me by contributing to me fiscally. Go to www.iamsaturn.com and buy my cd. U'll like it. Oh, and join my mailing list because I have a new and even better cd coming out soon and I'd like to ask you to buy that one too.

Take care cyberlings. Until the next rant...

smooches.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your plight, but in fact, you CAN get married. You just don't want to marry someone of the opposite sex. That is really the basis of the "marriage defined as a union between a man and a woman" argument. When a liberal/anti-american judge rules that it is "unconstitutional" under "equal protection" s/he is so very wrong, because no one is denied marriage. I don't give a rats ass who gets married, but lets create a new name for it, rather than change the meaning of a word. Let's call it "merriage". That way, you are not actually changing reality with a vote or the law. You wouldn't want to change the meaning of the word "dog" to be "pig", would you? That would be ridiculous. So let's create "merriage" and define it as a union between two people of the opposite sex, with all the benefits and everything that "marriage" gets. But come on, why do you want to change reality? Suck up to the truth of the matter and stop trying to change reality for the majority.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Saturn said...

Oh, honey, thanx 4 posting 2 my little blogger! I didn't think anyone would actually read this thing. Kewl. Just 4 clarification though, I ain't trying to get married, honestly that doesn't matter to me. It's not that sacred of an institution anymore anyway with half of 'em ending in divorce. The point I was trying 2 make is that it's hard 4 me finding a date. (Yes, I know ... probably to do more with me than the pool of men) If ... no ... I should say WHEN I meet the man I want 2 love 4ever, I'm not trying to get married and have kids and all that. Just being together will be more than enough. THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH. I aim to speak 4 no one else but lil' ole me.

This reminds of a quote somebody famous said, shit, I can't remember who it was though ... Dolly Parton maybe?? I dunno, but someone of the famous female persuasion said, "Yeah, I think the gays should marry! Why shouldn't they have to suffer like the rest of us?" LOL. Cracks me up every time.

Feel free 2 post some more, whomever u r. :-)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home